- Where & when do your busses pick up?
- What type of accommodations do we have in Mammoth?
- Are meals and drinks provided on the bus?
- Are there any luggage restrictions?
- What is the schedule for the weekend?
- What are the cancellation policies?
- When should I make a reservation?
- Are lift tickets included?
- Private condo accommodation and
1) Private groups are typically picked up at a company location. Our
San Diego buses open to individuals normally pickup on Thursday or Friday
afternoon around 1 or 2pm. The pickup points and times vary as we try to
offer company pickups whenever possible. Typically we have a
Sorrento Mesa area pickup followed by a North County pickup somewhere on the I
15. Our route travels up the less crowded I-15 to 395 to
Mammoth! NOTE: some trips leave very early in the day - if you can get off
work it makes for a much nicer trip!
2) In Mammoth we stay in condos in town and sometimes within walking
distance of the lifts. The condos are normally set up for a
combination of couples and singles. Typically we have two bedroom and loft
condos. Couples have priority on the bedrooms and singles share the
loft. If you have a group of 7-8 you will usually have a condo just to
4) We ask that all passengers limit their luggage to one
large bag plus skis/board and boots. All luggage is stored in the bays
under the motorcoach. Room is available on the coach for a small carry-on
only. A large cooler is on board for the complimentary waters and
sodas. No other large coolers are normally permitted. If you have a
small "6-pack" type cooler it is ok to bring on board but it can't sit
in the center aisle.
6) All cancellations must be received in writing and are
subject to a $50 per person cancellation fee. If you cancel inside 30 days
the monies are non-refundable. However, we make every effort to help
resell your space, sometimes at a discount if needed, and then would only charge
the $50.00 fee. Lift ticket monies are non-refundable on Mammoth trips if
tickets are not used.
7) Reservations can be made at any time. Space
usually starts to get tight 30 days prior to departure as any groups that are
going must have their numbers/payments in by this time. The three night
trips (Thursday Departures) sell out early!!!
8) LIFT TICKETS are NOT included in the price of most of the Mammoth
trips. This year Costco is offering a 4 day voucher for $299 which is very
flexible. Check that out first! And you can BOOK ONLINE 14 DAYS OUT AT MAMMOTHMOUNTAIN.COM for
a bit of a discount on tickets. For 2016 Mammoth may be offering group
lift tickets that are worth offering you - more info soon!!!
9) XTC Tours can arrange smaller,
one or two bedroom condos
for 2 to 4 people if you desire extra privacy. Pricing and space is subject to
availability - please inquire when you book your trip. We normally do tiered
pricing - basically if you pay for a trip 30 days or more before departure you save money! 30 days or less before departure prices will be slightly
higher, typically 10%; roughly $30 to $40 per person more.
Home | Mammoth